A Dental Implant is a ‘ROOT’ device made of titanium to support restorations that resemble a tooth or group of teeth to replace missing teeth.
WHY HAVE DENTAL IMPLANTS ?
- Esthetic Implants look and feel like natural teeth.
- Easy maintenance function in the same way as natural teeth and there are no difficulties with eating or cleaning the teeth.
- Tooth saving healthy adjacent teeth do not have to be filed down to act as support for the missing teeth.
- Preserve bone implants will preserve bone and significantly reduce bone resorption and deterioration that results in loss of jawbone height.
- Long last long-term data on implants suggest that implants last for a much longer time than conventional restorations on teeth.
- Confidence Implants allow you to chew your food better and speak more clearly.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- With dental implants, there is no need to use special glues to hold the false teeth in place, as there is with some dentures.
- The mouth is restored as closely as possible to its natural state.
- Implants preserve the integrity of facial structures.
- Your smile is improved when replacement teeth look more like natural teeth.
- Overall quality of life is enhanced with replace teeth that look, feel and function like natural teeth.
- Convenient oral hygiene.
- Improved chewing efficiency and speaking.
- Restored self-esteem and renewed self-confidence.
- Implants Make it Possible to Chew and Smile with Confidence Enhancing Your Overall Quality of Life !